TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

 

Hello to all of you!


What an interesting and difficult subject to write today...
I always think about what will become of me in about fifteen more years, I ask myself things like: Will I be where I have always wanted to be? Will I achieve all my goals and dreams? Will I be able to overcome all my fears and leave everything to achieve what I want?

These are some of the questions I ask myself every day, but to be honest, talking about the future gives me a bit of fear, anguish, so I try to avoid those thoughts and focus on the present.
I would like to travel to the future where I am already completely happy, and with all my goals completed. See me and tell me: You did it. (I look forward to it)



 

Despite imagining everything mentioned above, I would not like to stay there because in the present I have many people I love and still do not want to leave them. In addition, I have to strive to get where I want, so staying there without going through the challenges and obstacles that I have left, I would not be completely happy with the achievements made. So I prefer to stay in the present and keep moving forward.
Without a doubt, life at this time is difficult and hard, but it is not an impediment to meeting the goals one has set.


I think I’ve already thought too much about the future and I don’t want any more hahaha I just appreciate you reading my blog.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Family 2.0

THE BEST VACATION EVER