CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 



Hi everyone! It's me again.

This year, I have been in a very dynamic study program.

I have 7 subjects and it feels good, but there are times when I don't want anything else and I just want to be relax. It has been a bit difficult and weird these last two years of having online lessons but I was not being able to communicate well with my teachers and classmates, but it has not been impossible. I have different types of subjects, Empirical analysis (Análisis Empírico), government audit (Auditoría gubernamental), Management of social projects (Gestión en Proyectos Sociales), among others. Subjects are very different from each other but that come together in some way (I know, what I say is strange, but it is the truth). What I cannot deny is that it has been a unique experience, many feelings, good and bad moments that I could overcome. 

Although it is a beautiful career, the infrastructure of my university is horrible, it is an old building without enough space for the number of students that we are. Since I entered the university in 2018, they told us that they were going to build a new building at Vicuña Mackenna 20, but with everything that has happened, it has not been possible to build until now.

When the lessons were face-to-face, it was a different time, I learned more in face-to-face lessons than in online lessons. The teachers taught differently (I don't know how to explain it). For me, they are more difficult, but I prefer them. I feel that in online lessons I have to study more but I learn less, while in face-to-face lessons it is the opposite. 

That's all for today, thanks for reading me!

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I think we all long for Vicuña Mackena hahaha it's our promised land!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I understand you perfectly regarding the face-to-face classes

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Family 2.0

THE BEST VACATION EVER