My first Blog

My biography 

Hello

My name is Maria.-Victoria i was born on Octuber 04,1999 on Easter Island, i am Rapa-Nui and i have lived all my life on the island. My elementary school was called Lorenzo Baeza Vega and when i passed high school i went to Honga'a o te mana school, the best school i could have ever gone. a school in the middle of the trees, with very large spaces for all the activities that there were.

I have one sister and her name is Vai Tiare, i live with my maternal grandparents.

In my hobbies i like to go to the beach, go to help my grandparents plant vegetables, go out to parties with my friends and do some sport, I've always loved doing a lot of things, i don't like to be doing nothing and i also like to watch movies.

bye bye.....

Comentarios

  1. Hello Maria Victoria, what do you like most about Rapa Nui?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh Rapa Nui it's so beautiful, Do you miss the island?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi María Victoria! I would like to know more about Rapa Nui

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Family 2.0

THE BEST VACATION EVER