Experience of the subject

A goodbye blog,

Well, during this semester we have developed new skills such as learning to use zoom, having virtual classes and many more. The English course has been a course where we have expressed ourselves through blogs, counting our thoughts and ideas regarding the different topics that the teacher has given us, getting to know us a little more through these.

Honestly, this English has cost me a bit, but always try to do my best to respond to the demands of the class, to be able to speak presenting topics and doing activities. I have learned new skills, but I still have a lot to learn English hahhaha

I find that by respecting the program that the university asks for, it leaves one side to teach a subject well before moving on to the other, I believe that this should be improved and be able to change it in the future, and that the professor can carry out his / her own English program.
But I personally liked the course, I learned what is necessary for this level.

This is a part to say thank you teacher for being flexible with the delivery of the blogs, evaluations and assignments, so the semester did not make us so heavy. Thank you so much

I hope you are very well at the time of reading this blog.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Maria Victoria, It has also cost me English 3, more in this online format :( I hope that you get good grades at the end of the semester

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Maria Victoria! I was wrong in the previous comment haha but you are right with the format in which the classes had to be done, the virtual way is more complicated. Regards!

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Family 2.0

THE BEST VACATION EVER