My Favourite Time Of The Year

 

¡¡Hi everyone!!

The next blogs talk about “My Favourite Time Of The Year

My favourite time of the year is Winter for ever. 

I love the cold, but where I live there’s no snow or cold temperatures. I don’t do anything interesting in winter because it’s so boring to spend winter on the island. But a nice memory I have is that in winter it always rains and a lot then when I was little with my cousins we played in the puddles that were generated by the rains or we bathed in the rain, were very beautiful times.



Right now I don’t do any of that anymore, I just enjoy the rain in my house watching movies and eating chocolates and there are also times I don’t do anything and I stay listening to the rain (it sounds very loud)

But something I’ve always dreamed of is spending Christmas in New York to see the incredible decorations they make at Christmas, to see the snow fall and that this all white and very cold, is a dream that I still can not make reality but one day I will fulfill it.





For now I will be on the island spending a winter very different from the rest of the world but enjoying every momento.

 

thanks for reading my blog!!


Comentarios

  1. Hi maria, I like too see movies at the rain, I also like read books at the rain it my favorite hobby in this season

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The best thing for me is the rain during the winter. And Christmas in New York must be something out of a dream and very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. at the North Pole should be nice Christmas in winter <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!, I too would like to travel to New York at Christmas.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ever since i saw the movie "home alone" i have wanted to visit new york in winter.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. in the movies they show a beautiful New York at Christmas, I hope it's like that and not the way they show it in The Simpsons hahah

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Family 2.0

THE BEST VACATION EVER