My Expectations About The Future

 HELLO EVERYONE!!

What an interesting and difficult topic for me

I have always thought about my future and what will be of me in a few more years, and in 5 years I see myself working on what I am studying, traveling around the world (and I hope so). But it’s hard for me to talk about the future, I’m a person who likes to live in the present, and this maybe bad or good, but for me it’s okay. A lot of people ask me what I’m going to do after university and stuff like that, but I really don’t know yet. 

But I would like to be working in any municipality to be able to help all the people who need support for the welfare of their families or work in the hospital, I feel that would be a challenge for me.



I have many things in mind to do besides my study, but something I wish too much is to travel around the world, knowing new places, people, culture.



In 5 more years I hope to be in my own house, with a coffee in my hand seeing how well it has gone and be happy and at peace. I feel like being quiet and with my own stuff is how I’d like to be and where to be.

Comentarios

  1. I hope that you can travel as much as you want!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you on several things!. Thinking abput future it's something I don't do very often. But I really like the plans you have for your future :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. being happy and at peace is fundamental, I hope it will be like that for your whole life

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Family 2.0

THE BEST VACATION EVER