Family 2.0

Hi all!
What a great topic we have to comment today.
Family for me is everything, I like to share, work and help them in everything they need. My family has influenced me in a great way, teaching me principles, good manners and most importantly, my culture has taught me to be Rapa-Nui, with the support of my family I have been able to achieve many things that are important to my training, but of course Not everything is rosy and I think they happen to all the families in the world.
Here in Rapa-Nui as elsewhere (I think) the old families were very big, with around 15 children per family, but now that has changed and there are only 2 or 4 people, and in some families it has 7 but they are very few. . But that is not a problem, now people have other things in mind, they like having few sons and daughters, and an end of things that everyone thinks about it

The family today no longer has an important value, I feel that most of the world does not find the family as something fundamental, there is no longer that love, the importance of what the family is.


Comentarios

  1. Hi María Victoria, What are the families like in Rapa Nui? I mean, are the GRAND MAJORITY traditional or are there also homo parental families? :) Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

THE BEST VACATION EVER