A Country I Would Like To Visit

Hello everyone! 


Venice

I am a person who likes to travel and know different countries of this world. However, this is only in my dream as I have not traveled to many countries and I have only known Chile, Argentina and Tahiti.

But it has always been a dream to get to know Europe, I am impressed by the diversity of culture in the same territory and this makes it very interesting.

On this occasion I would like to go to Italy and in particular Venice because I have seen many photographs of this place and I find it impressive, the only thing I know is that their houses are in the water and that their to be transported from can do through channels of water.

Góndola

What I would like is to know every corner of Venice and I would love to live there because to be able to have the opportunity to live in another place other than where I lived or was born in amazing and an opportunity that has not always been. 

The beauty of Venice








Thank you for reading my blog, that you are very well

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Family 2.0

THE BEST VACATION EVER