My college career


Hello Everyone!!!

I tell you a little bit about my college history

Actually, I don't remember what I wanted to study when I was younger, I think I wanted to do a lot of things like all children...



When I decided to study Public Administration, I wanted to study various things like Law, Commercial Engineering or Public Administration at USACH and at the same time I did not want to study and i would stay on the island to work. I was very indecisive about which career to choose, but I also had other things in mind (things I don't do yet), but as they say out there the opportunities are given only once... and with the opinion of my mother and someone else who told me that if I wanted to help the island, a good option for that was to study Public Administration.

my experience at univerisad has been good as bad. In the bad things is being away from my family, my friends and much more hahaha and in the good is that I am learning new things, meeting new people, places, etc. But I'm putting all my efforts to finish the race... :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Family 2.0

THE BEST VACATION EVER