English language challenges

 


This is the last blog we have, and I want to tell you that for me English is very difficult, and the learnings I have had in these years have not been very good.
The university’s English course is highly structured and should be based on the contents mentioned in the university’s English programme. I believe that English should be a course where each teacher teaches the contents that should be, but with the teaching methods of each teacher.

 

Being a very structured and rigid program, teachers only teach the academic contents designated by the university, and do the tests that are required to comply with the program, and do not give themselves the time to teach students well. This comment is not that teachers do not want to teach students, but that by having to comply with the program they cannot make changes in their teaching and evaluation methods.


In my case I have had very good teachers, but they always have the same comments that they cannot make changes to the program because they must respect the one that is already there.

 


I think the use of blog to evaluate is not the right one. Because there may be students who have a hard time writing in English and use the translator to do so. However, the purpose of blogs is not to occupy the translator, but to write down what you know, but we each have different ways of learning. Some learn faster and others find it harder.


I like English and have always wanted to learn the language, but I think I have a lot to improve and learn. So I have to start studying English from the basics to improve my techniques and start speaking.

Comentarios

  1. It's very bad for our learning that they can't make changes in the program:(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you, it should be less rigid!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree that it is wrong that the program is so structured

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I wish changes could be made to the program, I'm sure it would be all the more fun

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Family 2.0

THE BEST VACATION EVER