THE BEST VACATION EVER

 Hi everyone!! 

Here we go again with the second blog, this story is about: The best vacation ever. 

Two years ago, I went with my family to San Pedro de Atacama, a place very different from what we were used to seeing, it is a dry place, with only dark and light brown colors in its surroundings, in its mountains, but it is definitely beautiful. 

I went with my family for the week of Independence Day (September 18th) and we were there for a week. We spent Independence Day in a small but very comfortable town. The people of that place were very friendly and we felt very comfortable being there. We visited many places, we went to the Valley of Death, the Valley of the Moon, the Geyser del Tatio and the incredible hot springs. 

We toured places with amazing landscapes.What impressed me. And, as we belong to the Rapa Nui people (indigenous people) in National parks and Natural Reserves they gave us a discount on the ticket. In the same way, we would pay the normal price, but we were surprised because being from a Native people we had that facility. It was great to have visited this place with such a different landscape, perhaps it is not the best place I have gone, but it was my last trip.



 I hope you enjoyed. Greetings.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Family 2.0