Subjects

Hi all!
I hope you are good,
Well this semester I had 7 subjects, this is my semester with more subjects for now and hopefully it will only be this and no semester more than it has been a little difficult since all the teachers send their tests, works for the same week, or send many and they are all after school hours and this makes me have less time.

I do not have a favorite subject, I like them all the same way, but I have not spent time with all of them, because some need more time than others. However, all the subjects of this semester contribute to the Career, they are all connected in some way so that is very good since it makes the career more sense and if it made me to which area to direct myself to develop professionally.

The subjects were very interesting, he has learned many things, but he has been very demanding. I have learned from seeing the difficulties of a process to generating an income statement on economic issues.

I hope you liked this post about the subjects!! 

PS: this publication is made late for the week of recess

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Family 2.0

THE BEST VACATION EVER